Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blog Swap Announcement


Remember last year´s Crows swap on this blog?
It´s time for a second swap here, and this time I´d like to see your Postage People!
It´s very easy: Make three different Postage People ATCs (quality cards only) until March 15th and send them my way. No sign up date, just let me know if you´re interested and when your cards are in the mail.
You can sign up with a comment here or (especially if I don´t know your e-mail addy yet) with an e-mail (see link on top of the sidebar).
Have fun!

15 comments:

Trixie said...

Count me in! I am glad you have are giving us time to perfect the craft as well as you have!

ute said...

jaaa, trag mich ein,ich freue mich
deine Beispiele sind ja wieder wunderschön, soviele tolle ideen

Anonymous said...

Da bin ich doch auch dabei!!! Deine wunderschönen Anregungen wecken bei mir auch gleich ein paar Ideen. Ein schöner Swap.

Alexandra said...

Ich mach auch mit... tolle Idee.

Viola said...

Jaaa!! Mache auch mit! :-)

Unknown said...

Oo postage peole atc's are fun to make, would love to join in your swap :)

Hermine said...

Me too :o))))

peggy gatto said...

I just saw your blog and love these people, great idea! I also seem to remember you from some atc swaps a few years ago????
peggy gatto

Anonymous said...

na das hört sich gut an! auch wenn ich so gar keine lust auf atcs hab. bis märz krieg auch ich wohl 3 hin. nur originale, oder?

.Trudi Sissons said...

HEH Marion,
Rec'd your email today - I'm in!
Is there a deadline?

thx,
Trudi
twodressesstudio

Patti G. said...

Marion,
This is great fun! Thanks for the offering and I plan to play!
:0)
Hugs,Patti

Anonymous said...

would love to play Marion.. Barb Thomas told me about your blog.. love your postage people...

Bevlea

Mescrap said...

Hi, count me in.
I love your idea of the postage people :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'd love to join this swap. I think your postage people are so inventive and fun!

bockel24 said...

Lubna, I´ve sent you a personal mail but didn´t get an answer - did you get it? If not, please have a look at your spam folder and you´ll find my mail there.