Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Home is where the Heart is

If you´re reading my blog from the beginning, you might remember that once I hated hearts - really! Well, today I own some lovely heart stamps and like to use a heart brad from time to time, so it´s obvious that your likes and dislikes don´t have to be carved in stone ...
This week´s theme for the Wednesday Stamper´s challenge is Hearts, and I´ve made a chipboard book page (about 4 x 7,6 ") here using some favourite stamps from Stampington, Darkroom Door, Paper Artsy and Stampers Anonymous.

9 comments:

roc said...

love this! great job!

~*~Patty S said...

your house looks great, that heart stamp is one of my favorites!
oxo

Riet Harikini said...

very special

Roberta said...

Love the idea! Very pretty!

Hermine said...

Love it, geat colours

Maggie Ann said...

This is great....I like it a lot.

LivArtNow said...

I absolutely Love your house book!! Both entries are wonderful. Love every single detail and your gorgeous design!! Bravo!!

Hearts and smiles,
Linda

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Auch dieses Haus ist wunderschön.

.Trudi Sissons said...

The book is beautiful and I love how the woman is looking through the window. Beautiful work Marion - I love the softness of the colors you've chosen.