Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Street Art

I´ve been very interested in Banksy´s Street Art since I´ve been watching the DVD about him, "Exit through the gift shop" about two years ago. So of course I was thrilled to see that the German stamp shop "StempelBar" has come out with a collection of Banksy´s images as rubber stamps.
For these 3 ATCs, I´ve black embossed the images on Gelli print backgrounds and added some drawn details and other stamps from Stamping Fairies and Red Lead. I´ve already ordered more Banksy stamps and can´t wait to play with them!

4 comments:

Lululiz said...

Wow, Banksy stamps? Awesome.

Dagmar said...

Die sind fantastisch - den rechten Stempel habe ich auch - und ich liebe Gelli-Hintergründe.
Ganz liebe Grüße, Dagmar

Karla B said...

I love Banksy!Amazing work!

Kati said...

Hammergeniale ATCs!!!