Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Animal People and More

"Animal People" is this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge (chosen by my sister Sabine). When I made this sample for Nancy Baumiller´s wonderful new Crowabout StudioB kit "Steadfast", I immediately knew that I´d use it as my entry tonight. The words I´ve used here are some of my favourite verses from Virginia Woolf.
[P. S.: I´ve just found out that my bear card was picked as a GSO on March 28 - thanks!]

For those of you who prefer rubber stamped postcards, here´s another card using brand new Hipster stamps from Stempelbar and word strips from Tim Holtz:


To show the versatility of Nancy´s "Steadfast" kit, here´s another (not animal people themed) sample illustrating more favourite verses, this time by B. K. Cline.

10 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Both "aminal people" postcards are wonderful, Marion! The first, however, is most interesting! Well done!

Karla B said...

Both postcards are adorable Marion!

Cindy McMath said...

Marion, I love all three cards. The bear with the woman's eyes - brilliant! The hipster birds - so sweet! The 'dream house' looks like something I might actually dream about - haha. Great assortment.

Sabine said...

Ich mag beide Karten, die neuen Stempel sind perfekt eingesetzt.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful artwork.

Kimbopolo said...

Both are fabulous.
Kim

Anonymous said...

All three are fabulous!

Kim ♥

Lori Saul said...

What fun are these-great cards Marion!

Deann said...

I adore your animal people fabulous work.

Electra said...

Your creativity knows no limits!