Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hands

I´ve picked "Hands" as this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge that I´m guest hosting, and I´ve made two sample cards, one stamped and collaged, and one digital card.
The card above was made with rubber stamps from Silvercrow, Joggles, Dina Wakley, Stamp Out Cute, and RajaStamps.
My digital card features elements from Miles Beyond the Moon, Holliewood Studios, Pink Lotty, and Tumble Fish Studio, all at Mischief Circus. The song lyrics are from Ben Harper, and here´s the whole song:

i can change the world
with my own two hands
make a better place
with my own two hands
make a kinder place
with my own two hands
with my own
with my own two hands

i can make peace on earth
with my own two hands
i can clean up the earth
with my own two hands
i can reach out to you
with my own two hands
with my own
with my own two hands

i'm gonna make it a brighter place
i'm gonna make it a safer place
i'm gonna help the human race
with my own
with my own two hands

i can hold you
with my own two hands
i can comfort you
with my own two hands
but you got to use
use your own two hands
use your own
use your own two hands

with our own
with our own two hands
with my own
with my own two hands


9 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Fabulous words and powerful art to accompany-this is stellar work Marion!

Cindy McMath said...

Marion, these are both gorgeous! Thank you for hosting and providing these inspirational pieces (and words). Xo

peggy gatto said...

Loving your art and words!

Rosie said...

Wow, Marion, das ist ein großartiger Post.

Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag

Mandy Chilvers said...

these are fantastic Marion. I really couldn't decide which I liked better so I used both. so wonderful

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Both of these are great.

indybev said...


What a treat you've given us, Marion. Both pieces of art are lovely, and the accompanying song lyric make them all the more meaningful. BRAVO

Deann said...

Both of you postcards are fabulous and I loved the challenge...excellent job.

Beverley Baird said...

Such gorgeous cards! Love the song - great choice for the challenge.