Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tropical Summer

No, I´ve never been on a tropical island, and when I´m going on vacation (not very often), I prefer big cities with lots of museums and sightseeing, or great landscapes with medium temperatures ... but as this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge is "Tropical Summer", I had to dive into my tropically themed or coloured stuff, and this is the result.
(credits go to Tumble Fish Studio, Marta van Eck, Lynne Anzelc, ViVa Artistry and Xuxper Designs)

6 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Wouldn't this be a great poster!!!

hazel said...

A fabulous postcard, I love the images.
xxx Hazel.

Cindy McMath said...

This is great Marion! You've really captured the tropical summer feel. You and I could go on vacation together - that is exactly the type of holiday I like. Museums, galleries, the hustle and bustle of the city - and not too hot. Sounds like heaven!

Lori Saul said...

Well you have captured the essence of the theme beautifully!

Mandy Chilvers said...

love this Marion. gorgeous postcard

Deann said...

A lovely postcard I like all the wildlife you have included.