Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Do You Believe in Fairytales?

What do you think about fairytales? Do you like to read them now as an adult, and did you like them as a child, or did they scare you? I remember that I´ve read a lot of them, but as many of the folk tales are really cruel, I haven´t been a big fan of them. My favourites until today are the literary fairytales, especially those from Andersen and Hauff.
For this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Classic Fairytales" I´ve chosen Little Red Riding Hood though, and I´ve used images from Eena´s Creations, Hidden Vintage Studios, Rucola Designs and Krysty Scrap.

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

You and I are on the same page!!!

Lori Saul said...

Fantastic!

Rika said...

Rotkäppchen,
eine schöne digitale Arbeit.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic postcard. I used Little Red Riding Hood too. And I like your blog header image.

Cindy McMath said...



Wonderful card Marion!. You are right about many of the fairy tales being cruel. They didn't even always have a nice ending! I'm not sure why everyone talks about a 'fairytale ending' as being good. I also noticed your lovely new blog header - gorgeous!