Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Splash of Colour!

In the midst of all that dark and scary Halloween stuff, it has been a pleasure to pull out the most radiant colours and make a card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Pink, Yellow and Orange". Usually I don´t like colour themes, but I took the challenge to try some of my stencils here, combined with a sentiment that really says it all for me right now ...
The stencils I´ve used here are from Clarity Stamp, Art Anthology, and Cadence, the stamp is from Visible Images, and the colours are Distress ink pads, Pan Pastels, and Derwent Graphik Line Painter.

7 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Such an eye-catching CArd-beautiful results!

ULKAU said...

Superschön ist diese Karte geworden! Lieben Gruß Ulrike

Deann said...

Beautiful artwork and very mysterious...great job.

2amscrapper said...

love this! Helene

Kimbopolo said...

Awww, love this. Crazy about you header piece as well.

Mandy Chilvers said...

this piece speaks to me. glorious

peggy gatto said...

Delicious coloring!!!