Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Simple Holiday Cards - Quick and Easy

As the mail services seem to work very slowly lately, it´s time to send my international mail now, and not much time left before all other cards have to be in the mail, too. As always, I´ve made all my cards different, but many of them are really simple - not because I´m lazy but because I really like them to be that way ...
For my first three cards, I´ve used craft paper cards.

 The next two cards use stencils in different ways:

And yes, I´ve also made cards with German texts :-)) The first one also uses a stencil and some spray ink:


I hope that looking at these gave you a few ideas for your own cards this year!

4 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

I love the ornament one best though they are all good. You need to enter one or two into the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity contest. Just leave a link in the comments on the post from Dec 2nd.

Marilyn

Lori Saul said...

These are pure joy! Hope your Holidays are very special!

Kati said...

Eine wundervolle Kartenkollektion, meine Liebe und ich freue mich sehr, dass ich eine davon gestern aus meinem Briefkasten fischen konnte. Herzlichen Dank dafür und viel Spaß in Berlin.
lg
Kati

Michele said...

these are perfection! xo