LOooks fab, did you draw the man yourself?
i absolutely agree with that! lolgreat postcard
Wow sieht klasse aus.
Hermine, the head is a stampers Anonymous stamp, the hat is from Lost Coast, and only the rest is hand-drawn. I´m glad you like him!
eine klasse karte!
Great postcard - love the personal drawing touches.
wie wahr, wie wahr ;-)super Kartenidee, schöne Farben und Hintergrundgestaltung
Oh how true! Great card, love the drawing and stamping, fabulous
Love the man....great card.Judy
~Great card Marion. I love the colours!
Oh, my goodness, this cracks me up! I especially love the hair and how the words show under his open shirt like chest hair. LOL!
Wonderful postcard Marion and oh SO true LOL!!!
LOooks fab, did you draw the man yourself?
ReplyDeletei absolutely agree with that! lol
ReplyDeletegreat postcard
Wow sieht klasse aus.
ReplyDeleteHermine, the head is a stampers Anonymous stamp, the hat is from Lost Coast, and only the rest is hand-drawn. I´m glad you like him!
ReplyDeleteeine klasse karte!
ReplyDeleteGreat postcard - love the personal drawing touches.
ReplyDeletewie wahr, wie wahr ;-)
ReplyDeletesuper Kartenidee, schöne Farben und Hintergrundgestaltung
Oh how true! Great card, love the drawing and stamping, fabulous
ReplyDeleteLove the man....great card.
ReplyDeleteJudy
~Great card Marion. I love the colours!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, this cracks me up! I especially love the hair and how the words show under his open shirt like chest hair. LOL!
ReplyDeleteWonderful postcard Marion and oh SO true LOL!!!
ReplyDelete