Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Strawberry Fields Forever


Fruit is this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge, and strawberries have been what I ate a lot during the last weeks. I love these Alison Bomber stamps from Paper Artsy, and I love Strawberry Fields Forever by the Beatles, so here´s my card for this week!

7 comments:

Rika said...

hmm, leckere Erdbeere!
shöne Karte, danke für's dabei sein..

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely card
Happy Sunday

Much love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful colors in this.

Deann said...

A great song and a beautiful card. Excellent work. Have a wonderful week my friend.

michele said...

this is delightful and strawberries are the best! xo

katrin said...

DAS passt perfekt zusammen. 👍👍👍
Des Song hatte ich auch im Kopf - aber keine passenden Erdbeeren ... 😉
Bin immer wieder fasziniert, WIE du die Themen umsetzt.
Liebe Grüße
Katrin

Anke said...

Wunder...wunderschön, so kann man noch ein wenig vom Sommer und den leckeren Früchten träumen.

Liebe Grüße
von Anke