Pages

Sunday, October 04, 2026

Dark Fairy

 
When I first saw this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge theme "Scary Fairy", I thought that I should skip this week because I´m not a fairy person ... but then I thought - oh, DARK! and I was in again. 

Recently, I just couldn´t resist a fairy stamp because of its shear beauty, so here it is, combined with some other stamps from the dark side. So my fairy isn´t really scary but at least on the dark side. (Stamps are from IndigoBlu and Dark Scrap.)

6 comments:

michele said...

this is GORGEOUS! xo

Gillena Cox said...

The background makes her scary despite how pretty she may look Bravo

Much love

Deann said...

She is gorgeous and I love her. Beautiful work as always my friend.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful dark fairy. Well done.

Karla B said...

She is adorable!

Rika said...

toll gemacht