Pages

▼

Thursday, October 08, 2026

Welcome to my Blog Anniversary! (and a giveaway)

I´m celebrating the 20th anniversary of this blog today, yeah! I know that not many blogs reach this age, so I´m really proud of it, especially as it still has the same name and the same place 20 years later. 

I´m a big fan of blogs: While I don´t post any personal infos on Social Media as Facebook or Instagram, I DO share very personal thoughts and statements on my blog as it´s completely under my own control. So you can view my artwork elsewhere, but if you´re interested in the background infos and the artist behind the colourful pictures, you´ll find it here. (And if you´re an Instagram follower, it might be nice to look on the blog because I post different pics in both media, photos on Insta but scans on my blog, and usually they look quite different.)

There´s one thing that I miss, and that are my blog swaps I´ve organized on my blog for many years with dozens of international artists participating - unfortunately I had to give them up when I started my fulltime job. But I encourage you to have a look at the blog sidebar where you can find all former swaps, and getting back to them is always fun and inspiring. 

For my celebration, I can´t offer you cake and cocktails, but what I can offer is a giveaway: 
So here are three of my original cards that I´ll send to three of you who comment under this post and celebrate with me. Of course you can tell me which of the three would be your favourite gift.

I´ve tried to pick three very different cards so there should be one for every taste. Good luck, and I hope you´ll continue to read my blog!

6 comments:

  1. hello my dear friend!!! I have enjoyed your blog and your swaps and your art! Thank you for making my life more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Marion,

    ich gratuliere Dir recht herzlich zum 20. Bloggeburtstag, das ist wirklich eine lange Zeit, und ich schaue immer wieder gerne bei Dir vorbei, da mich Deine Kunst fasziniert. Ich blogge seit 2008 und möchte es nicht mehr missen.

    Von den drei Karten gefällt mir die erste am allerbesten, die Blätter schauen traumhaft schön aus, auch die schönen Farben und der Schriftzug passen perfekt.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Marion,
    congratulatios and thank you for your art, which brings so much joy! My Sunday mornings routine: checkig your great new work on Insta. I'm so exited to see your creativity flow on this blog for the next 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Marion! I LIVE your art! Always look forward to seeing it pop up in my feed and Iove when I see you have commented on my posts as well! I like all 3 pieces. 1st is my fav, followed by #3, but I would be happy and proud to have any of your artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Marion, I just noticed a typo in my post then found It posted as Anonymous! It starts with "Ah, Marion! I LIVE (Love) your art!" Signed your inept artist friend! Marita Bushart Kovalik LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. mir gefallen alle Karten, aber besonders die 3.
    Glückwunsch zum Blogjubiläum

    ReplyDelete