Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Halloween Greeting Tags


And here are my second and third card for the Red Lead swap ...
As you can see, the bird shape is not a crow or raven, but this guy dressed in black just for Halloween - that´s why the card´s title is "Wanna be a Crow".
"The Witching Hour" shows our little witch after she´s finished with her funny games ... not so funny for the "cat" and "crow" she´s bewitched! There´s a lot of black sparkle here that doesn´t show on the scan.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love halloween art, and you do it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all your tags are fantastic! I am waiting on my order from Red Lead to begin mine! I hope I can live up to these high standards of artisticness! Fantastic! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bird that's not a crow.
    Fabulous as usual Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both just marvelous! I am so excited to see everyone starting to post Halloween art! It is such fun it has become one of my favorite holidays :))
    Inka

    ReplyDelete