Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged again

Oh, I´ve been tagged again by Sandee ... Now I have to tell 7 random things about me - well, I don´t think that I´ve changed a lot since last April, so here´s what I´ve already told you:
I need some chocolate to be creative.
You´ll never meet me without a book in my bag.
I can´t bear listening to music that I hate - I have to leave the room immediately.
I can´t bear watching people chewing chewing-gum.
It´s hard for me to be creative in the morning.
Movies and music often drive me to tears.
Well, and here´s a seventh fact: I´ve never been outside Europe.
As most of my friends don´t like chain letters I don´t forward this - but if you like to think of some unimportant things about yourself, just let me know about them.

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, I hate bad music too! It makes me want to scream! You have never been out of Europe but I have never been *to* Europe! Hopefully I will someday, sigh!