Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Busy Weekend

I´ve had a busy Easter weekend with my sisters here in Bremen. Yes, we´ve been searching eggs in the garden, sitting in the sun, and we took a walk in the lovely Rhododendron park. But moreover, we´ve tried some new techniques ...
First we´ve made our own stamps using a kit my sister had found on Ebay. Here´s my finished stamp with the foil covered photocopy that I´ve made as a first step in the process before the photosensitive material was exposed to light.
And the next photo shows the papers we´ve dyed, painted and stenciled with the remains of our Easter egg dyes. If you want to see more of the process, have a look at the video my BIL made.

Next, we made our own paper from old newspaper. Look at my next blog post to see the necessary steps.

1 comment:

Von said...

Really enjoyed the video and have saved it to my faves :) never seen those mask/stencils before they are fab :)
Von x