Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

We Find Our Way

Thanksgiving is getting near, and to celebrate it, Hidden Vintage Studios at Deviant Scrap have come out with a lovely new kit called "Howdy Pilgrim" - you should have a look at it here. I´ve made a cut and paste postcard this time, as the kit provides png as well as jpg images.
And in case you´ve missed their "13 weeks of Halloween kits", you can now get them all bundled together with a 60 % discount - there´ll be another Halloween next year, and most of the images can be used for other occasions and themes troughout the year.

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

It's very cool, that you are in Germany, and yet you design things for those in other countries! I love the blog world! This postcard is stunning! I love those images as well, so sweet and innocent!

peggy gatto said...

I love what you created!!!
I also love the kit!

Anonymous said...

Ich habe mich in den neuen Header verliebt :-)
Christa