Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Postage People Revisited Blog Swap Update No. 1


Last week I announced my blog swap for this year, and  I´ve already had 20 sign-ups from 7 countries for this swap. I´m sure that many of you will feel inspired and some will join the fun soon! 
To send you in the right direction, here are a few more Postage People samples (not all of them ATC sized!) that haven´t been on my Pinterest inspiration board last week - I´ll upload them now for future reference.










There´s also another Pinterest board just for this current swap that you´ll find here. This is where I´ll upload the ATCs made by all the participants in this swap.

If you´re feeling inspired now and consider to join us, please read the announcement post carefully and remember: There´s no sign up date, but don´t forget that your ATCs have to be in my hands before June 30. Can´t wait to see your Postage People ideas! 

6 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Am already moving stamps and images around to get the best fit. Love yours!

Barb said...

Hi Marion. I have been out of the loop for a while now but hopefully will get to join in again. Love the theme!

Birgit said...

das sind fantastische beispiele. bin auch schon am sortieren. Briefmarken hätte ich genug, es fehlt halt an den unteren teilen. aber wird schon werden.

ULKAU said...

Ganz großartige Arbeiten zeigst du hier - da fällt mir gar nichts mehr ein... LG Ulrike

Kati said...

Was für grandiose Beispiele, ich hoffe ich schaffe es auch mal dabei zu sein.
lg
Kati

sirkkis said...

Great samples Marion. I'm ready to post mine next week.
Have a lovely weekend:)