Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Postage People Revisited Blog Swap Update No. 12

It´s Wednesday today, and it´s July 1st - that means it´s time to have a final update as our swap ended yesterday.
In the meantime, I´ve been contacted by everyone who signed up. I´m waiting for the ATCs from Sandy and Daniela (which will be late because of the ongoing postal strike but both have been sent in time), and then I´ll swap out all cards according to your comments. (I think that Sandy and Lillian disabled the comment function on their blogs, so don´t worry if your comments don´t show up there. You´ll be able to leave comments on their cards on our Pinterest board instead.) There haven´t been as many comments as usual, so swapping will be a bit like a lottery this time.
I have some more links to finished ATCs for you today, so please have a look at the lovely ATCs from Glenda, Polly (at Facebook 1, 2, and 3 or on our Pinterest board), and Daniela, and leave them a nice comment if you like what you see.
Thanks to all of you for playing in the swap, I can´t wait to see all cards together!

2 comments:

Lululiz said...

Oh dear, I am one of the people guilty of not commenting very much on the pinterest page. It has been so hectic, going back and forth between England and France, I haven't had much time for anything.
I'll jump onto the pinterest page this afternoon and admire some more of the fabulous ATCs. How could one possibly pick favourites when they are all so cool?

Jo Murray said...

You are so patient dear Marion....thank you.