Pages

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Published: My Postage Birds


 
I´ve been soooo happy when I noticed a two-page spread with my cards in the brand new Stampers´ Sampler´s preview - and now it´s official and I´m able to show you my cards for their "For the Birds" challenge - my Postage Birds!
For my card above, I´ve used a bird stamp from JudiKins, all other stamps are from Red Lead.
My second card "Silken Wings" was made with a bird stamp from Katzelkraft, the text stamps are from Red Lead again, and the postal stamps are from Stampington.
My Quoth the Raven ATC was made with a raven stamp from Lost Coast Designs and text stamp from Stampendous, the postal stamps are from Stampington again.
And for my last card, I used an owl on books from Stampendous, a text stamp from Impression Obsession and postal cancellations from Stampington.
The rest was just finding the right postage stamps!

Now I can´t wait to receive my complimentary issue and see all the other entries for this challenge!

6 comments:

Jo Murray said...

ANYTHING you do with postage stamps is always exceptional. Lov'em.

ULKAU said...

Wow, Gratulation, Marion! Mein Liebling unter deinen tollen Karten ist ja der Edgar! LG Ulrike

Anonymous said...

Hinreissend. Von den wundersamen Collagen bis zur Kolorierung :) LG Judith XXX

martha brown said...

These are wonderful, Marion! Congratulations!

johanna said...

ich gratuliere ganz herzlich, wie aufregend... ich hab den sampler schon lange nicht mehr abonniert, das wäre also an mir vorbei gegangen.
ich finde alle gleichermaßen herrlich, wüsste jetzt gar keinen Favoriten zu nennen. super!!
und alles gute noch fürs "neue" (das schon wieder dahinrast, ich glaub es nicht...)

Seth said...

These are wonderful. A big congratulations.