Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Fun

What is your favourite aspect about Sundays? Mine is that I usually have a bit time to create on Sundays. Today I just played with what I´ve found on my kitchen table instead of tidying up and putting all that stuff away ... I´ve had much more fun that way but need to clean up during the week now because I need more space next weekend for the annual Easter eggs painting event.
But as I need a few more ATCs in my trading album for the upcoming Art Specially Event in April, I´m happy to have had some playing time today.


2 comments:

johanna said...

WUN-DER-SCHÖN!!
viel spaß beim eierbemalen:)

Ines said...

Hallo Marion,
ich habe mich gefreut, dass Dir mein bericht zur Creativa gefallen hat.
Deine 3 ATCs sind der Wahnsinn!
Ich würde mich sehr freuen mit Dir auf der Art Specially ATCs zu tauschen.
Sehen wir uns dort am Samstag?

GLG Ines♥
verfolge Dich jetzt ;-)