Pages

Monday, April 02, 2018

Sunday Evening Fun with my Gelli Plate

Yesterday I´ve had time to play with my gelli plate and try a few techniques I hadn´t tried before. I´ve always wanted to make a bird print inspired by Barbara Gray´s lovely video, and here´s my first attempt:
 As you can see, I didn´t follow the steps in the video exactly. Next I´ve tried a transfer technique from a Birgit Koopsen video:

I´ve also made a few backgrounds just to cut them into postcards and ATCs later, but I´ve also scanned them for using them in my digital projects:
These may not look spectacular and have no eye focus, but I´m pretty sure they´ll make great backgrounds - you´ll probably see them used here on my blog sooner or later ...

2 comments:

Ines said...

Hallo Marion,
wundervoll Deine Hintergründe.
Ich hoffe, Du hebst mir eine ATC für Nijkerk auf.
Zu gerne würde ich mit Dir tauschen.

GLG Ines♥

ULKAU said...

Wie toll, du hast diese Technik schon ausprobiert und die Ergebnisse sind sehr gelungen. Das Video hat mich auch schon angefixt, und es juckt mir in den Fingern... aber zu viel Anderes hält mich momentan wieder ab.
Liebe Grüße Ulrike