Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Be Yourself

I don´t like people who are always smiling because I can´t believe them. I prefer people who show their emotions and who are honest - don´t lie to me. But I´ve learned that not everyone likes to see your own self; some people want to be betrayed and prefer some kind of masquerade.
Masquerade is the theme that my sister Sabine has chosen for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge. For my card, I´ve used rubber stamps from Blockheads, Character Constructions and Visible Image and some tape from Jane Davenport.

9 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A wonderful expressive art postcard -amazing stamps and colors Marion!

Sabine said...

eine sehr gelungene Karte, gefällt mir sehr!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great artwork. I especially like the words. Some people are forced to put on a happy facade so that other people don't abandon them for showing their pain.

katrin said...

Einfach nur toll - und der Spruch ist das Tüpfelchen auf dem "I". ;-)

Rosie said...

Eine supertolle Karte

indybev said...


Great card! I think we all indulge in a bit of masquerade from time to time, for example when someone asks "How are you?" and we say "Fine" when that is not the case at all!

Mandy Chilvers said...

love this it's amazing.

Cindy McMath said...

Marion, i love this card, and thank you for sharing the thought that went into it.

chrissie said...

So much feeling in this postcard and the quote is terrific
chrissie x