Pages

Sunday, April 07, 2019

Houses

I´ve told you before that I´m a city girl - I need theatres and museums and cinemas and shopping malls that I can reach by bike to feel comfortable where I live. But if you ask people why they like the place they live, I think that most people would tell you that they like their hometown because of their friends that live there (and I am no exception). Every house stands for the people that live in it, and that´s what makes a city loveable.
I´ve found the words for my card in a magazine and combined them with rubber stamps from IndigoBlu and Visible Image.
Oh, and I should mention that this card was made for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed Houses - one of my all time favourite themes (houses, home etc.).

11 comments:

Deann said...

Your card is so cute I love the background...very cool.

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful colors and imagery in this fun urban card!

indybev said...

Great card, and thoughtful comment. Applause from here!

Rosie said...

Eine großartige Karte, Marion

peggy gatto said...

This is a delight!

Audrey said...

Thank you for your beautiful card!

katrin said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh einfach klasse!!! Und schöne Idee für dieses VI-Motiv!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great stamps and colors. Lovely artwork.

Mandy Chilvers said...

fantastic postcard

Cindy McMath said...

Love this Marion, and I enjoyed your explanation too!

Kati said...

Find ich super!