Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Chaos

Have you ever asked a book lover for her/his favourite quote? Well, Mandy from Sunday Postcard Art Challenge blog and her guest host Deann did it this week ... and of course I couldn´t decide which quote to use, so I ended using a line from the wonderful Kinks song "Lola" (published in 1973, an important year in my own life by the way). I´ve used rubber stamps from The Stamping Cottage, Paperbag Studios, Silvercrow and Visible Image for my card, and as this is one of my favourite themes, I can´t wait to see your own creation using your personal favourite quote! (And now I should spend some time reading more of Ray Davies´ great lyrics ...)

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Eine grandiose Karte, Marion

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great stamps, colors, and quote. Lovely artwork.

Deann said...

I just adore this it is so fun and imaginative fabulous work, and I totally agree with your quote. Great job.

indybev said...


I love the image you've chosen to illustrate your quote. Bravo

danisart said...

megacool

Mary M. said...

Love the quote and your visual interpretation.

Amy said...

Super cute stamping! Sooo much fun. I like the elephant!
https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/05/favorite-quote-sundaypostcardart.html?m=1

katrin said...

Ach menno, sehe ich erst heute! Suuuper! Mag ja diesen "schrägen Humor"