Pages

Sunday, July 07, 2019

Dogs

No, I´ve never had a dog or a cat, just canaries when I was very young ... But haven´t you ever thought about what our pets think about this world and mankind? I´ve had much fun watching the first "Pets" movie and am looking forward to the second one - who knows if the moths and spiders in my apartment celebrate a heavy metal party when I´m off to work?!
The quote I´ve used for my card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Dogs" is from Mme de Stael (born in the 18th century, and I fear that she wouldn´t have changed her mind if she lived nowadays).

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Großartig

Deann said...

I adore that quote it is one of my favorites, and your dog is wonderful I love the look on his face...awesome card.

Cindy McMath said...

Love this quote Marion and I agree - times have not changed for the better! Wonderful cute dog too!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great artwork and I agree with the quote.

indybev said...


Unfortunately there are plenty men "out there" to make women like the quote! Thank heaven there are some good guys out there to make up for them!

Rika said...

klasse!

Lori Saul said...

A great quote and expressive pooch!

Amy said...

I did not see either Pets movie. Great art card & yes I wonder what animals think of humans too
https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/07/dogs-for-sundaypostcard-art-blog.html?m=1