Pages

Monday, December 09, 2019

Holiday Card Ideas

Have you already made all your holiday cards, or do you need some fresh ideas especially for cards that are easy to make?
If you know me for a while, you already know that I´m a big fan of brads, and holiday cards are my favourite items to use them - for my cards here I´ve combined antlers, hats and holly brads with Tim Holtz´ photobooth people, but you can also use people from magazines or your own family photos of course ...
The next two cards don´t use brads but cards pre-printed with dots and stripes - just add your favourite stamps, and maybe a bit of colouring.

2 comments:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Nice! I shared your post with my blog readers ....

peggy gatto said...

Awesome and fun idea!!! I have that book!!!!!!!