Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Raven

For this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge, my sister Sabine has picked the theme "Typewriter", and though I don´t know if Edgar Allan Poe has written his famous poem "The Raven" by hand or with the help of a typewriter, this is what came to my mind tonight. If you know my usual kind of artwork, you might be surprised by the lack of colour, but maybe that´s not only what a typewriter is able to produce but also my current mood ...
(I´ve used rubber stamps from Red Lead, Visible Image, Hero Arts and My Favourite Things for my card.)

8 comments:

Deann said...

What a great take on this challenge, I love this Poe collage...beautiful work.

Mary M. said...

This is wonderful. I love Poe.

Michele said...

perfection! xo

Sabine said...

wie immer eine perfekte Umsetzung des Themas mit einem tollen Ergebnis

katrin said...

Coole kombi mait EA Poe! :-)))
Bleib gesund & liebe Grüße

indybev said...

I love the Poe-flavored response to the challenge! Most likely we're all in a rather bleak mood at present and hoping to see an end to the corona virus.

Cindy McMath said...

Wonderful idea and perfect execution Marion - love it!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic and a great idea.