Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2020

Conversations

You are just jealous because the voices talk only to me -

when I first saw this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge theme "Conversations", my thoughts went the normal route, but tonight I stumbled upon an old gelli print I´ve made with a magazine photo and a rubber plate from Carabelle, and I decided to add a text stamp from Inkadinkado/ PaperArtsy, some more stamps from Visible Image, and some colour, and here it is, my card about conversations in times of Corona ... isolation leads to self conversations, and those aren´t healthy.

5 comments:

Deann said...

No they talk to me to...lol This is just riveting and fantastic.

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful portrayal of our inner voices!

Cindy McMath said...

Marion this is brilliant - I love it so much! Thanks so much for playing this week.

abby j said...

Really extraordinary piece of art, Marion! xox

Michele said...

this is powerful and moving, love your take on the challenge theme. xo