Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Coffee First

 

I´m a night owl that has to get up at 5.30 in the morning, so a small cup of coffee is what really helps to get me started ... though it doesn´t always take that grumpy look from my face.
I´m happy that my parents understood and let me stay up really late when I was a teenager and didn´t worry when I made my homework for school late in the evening. My most creative time is before midnight, and that didn´t change since I was young (it´s 2 a.m. when I post this!).

How about you? Are you an early bird or a night owl? And what´s the impact for your everyday life?

My card was made for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Coffees Stains", and as the background was stamped with real espresso and an espresso cup, I´ve also used stamps from AALL & Create and Altenew here.


9 comments:

Deann said...

Hilarious and adorable...Great card.

Michele said...

marvelous card. i am also a night owl in a world that doesn't respect us night creatures! xo

Rosie said...

Eine großartige Karte

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fun art piece.

Mandy Chilvers said...

This is funny... Is it you and sabine? I dont like to get up early but i have insomnia so hardly sleep until early morning then cant wake up!

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a fun postcard..love the facial expressions,lol.

Aimeslee Winans said...

LOLOL love it, Marion! I am a hopeless night owl and so was my mother. XOX

Audrey said...

Thank you for your great card!

NanaDiana said...

What a fun card! I am a Coffee First kind of gal every morning! lol

Thanks for playing along with the pick your favorite table game. Would you possibly trust me with your direct email address? I would love to have it and promise not to send you spam...just reply to you when you leave a comment on my blog. My email is dianakos1@gmail.com. If you send me an email I will have your address. Thanks so much. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana