Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Dali

 

You shouldn´t use more than one portrait of the person you feature on your card - eeeemh .... yes.

But if this person is Salvador Dali, there couldn´t be enough portraits of him, because he was egocentric. 

I don´t consider myself an artist, but thinking of artists I admire, I don´t find anyone I would have liked to meet in real life or to be a friend of. It looks like great artists (poets or painters) usually aren´t the friendliest persons. Is it necessary to be egocentric to be an artist? What do you think?

My card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Artists" was made with rubber stamps from Carmen´s Veranda, AALL & Create, Stampingbella, Rajastamps and Stempelbar.

5 comments:

Deann said...

Great choice and a wonderful card.

Sabine said...

einfach perfekt!

Michele said...

very nicely made and good commentary. xo

katrin said...

Suuuuper!
Und natürlich tolle Dali-Stempel. :-)
Schönen Sonntag für dich &
liebe Grüße

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great piece.