Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2023

Year of the Rabbit

 

I never really got the idea of Chinese zodiac signs because I can´t believe that soneone born in the a specific year has something in common with everyone else born in that year. However, in a few days the Chinese new year will start, and it´s the Year of the Rabbit. 

When I read that this is the theme for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge, I thought "hm, I know I have some rabbit stamps", but it wasn´t before tonight that I found out how many I have - and I won´t tell you ;-))

Then today I read that stamp designer Tracy Evans is ill with Covid right now, and I thought "Why not make a card with only her designs" ... and here it is, my card to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit - may it be a good one.

7 comments:

Deann said...

Beautiful work. I love your hand drawn rabbits.

peggy gatto said...

A great card with layers!!

Rika said...

sieht toll aus.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful.

Michele said...

this is beautifully done! glad you got track of all your rabbit stamps! :) xo

Cindy McMath said...

Fabulous card Marion! I would love to see your and your sister’s stamp collections!

katrin said...

Marion - du hast das Thema mal wieder GROSSARTIG umgesetzt. Und die Designs von Tracy Evans passen hervorragend! :-)
Wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag &
sende dir liebe Grüße