Pages

Sunday, May 07, 2023

Flamingo

 
When I read this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge, I thought that I´d skip it as I´ve never made anything flamingo themed and pink isn´t my favourite colour. 

My second thought was "hm, what about Alice", but as my Alice stamps featuring a flamingo were much too small, I had to make a digital Alice + Flamingo card. For the card below, I´ve used images from Miles Beyond the Moon and Cheryl Budden. 

Then tonight, I´ve made a second flamingo card using rubber stamps from Dylusions and a few alphabet sets. Obviously the flamingo head and legs combined with a self-made collage body were a bit unbalanced, so I had found my words for this card, "Keep the Balance" - hope you´ll like its quirkyness.


4 comments:

Deann said...

Great job on both of them they are terrific.

Michele said...

these are gorgeous! xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely art.

katrin said...

Ich finde beide sehr gelungen! Coll, was du aus deinen Stempeln herausgeholt hast!
Einen guten Start in die Woche &
liebe Grüße