Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Drama King

 
If you know me, you know that Postage People is my favourite theme, so I´m in for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge hosted by my sister Sabine of course ...

I´ve had prepared a background and added a postage person a few days ago but didn´t know which text I should add or which other elements. Then last week I had to deal with a drama queen in real life, and it wasn´t fun, and the problem isn´t solved yet. So my decision to use this Drama King text helped me to deal with this - at least it´s my way of taking the challenge. 

In my personal case, I had to deal with a drama queen, but as we´ve celebrated International Women´s Day yesterday, I´ve made a Drama King as probably men are also able to play this game.

9 comments:

Deann said...

Great job on this.

Michele said...

marvelous! xo

Sabine said...

einfach perfekt! Ich übe noch....

katrin said...

Einfach nur GROSSARTIG. Bin immer wieder begeistert, WIE das bei dir alles zusammenpasst. Und das hier ist dir perfekt gelungen. *DaumenHoch*
Ich drückde dir die Daumen, dass sich dein problem lösen wird, bzw hoffentlich schon gelöst ist!
Einen Sonntag mit viel Sonne und
liebe Grüße

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Sunday.
Mine is
HERE

Much♡love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fun piece.

Rika said...

einfach klasse!

Cindy McMath said...

Love it Marion! Oh yes, both genders can play the drama card! Hope this was cathartic and that you’re able to resolve the issue this week. X

Sandra Wright. said...

Your postcard is great, love the drama.
Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me a comment.