Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sing!

 
Do YOU like to sing on a stage or do you prefer singing when nobody can hear you? I´m definitely in the second group. Probably the secret is to sing like no one´s listening, no matter if you´re really alone.
For my sample card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge I´ve chosen a stamp showing the wonderful Billie Holiday (1915-1959). You might know her by the name "Lady Day" that Lester Young gave her. Though she also was known for wearing a white gardenia in her hair, I´ve made her flower red as I gave her my own red dress. 
I can´t wait to see your interpretations of this theme!

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

This is a wow!!!

Deann said...

I'm with Peggy awesome job on this. And a fun challenge. Thanks.

Gillena Cox said...

Awesome card.

My post card
HERE

much love

Rika said...

eine Tolle Karte!