
If you ask me for my favourite country in Europe, it would be Italy, so that´s why I´ve picked Italy as this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge theme.
I´ve only been to the northern parts of Italy, so Rome is still on my list, but I loved Ravenna, Aquileia, and Florence, and I love the sound of the Italian language. I really hope that I´ll be able to see much more of this beautiful country! I haven´t been to Venice yet but Aquileia is the lagoon besides it, and I don´t want to be among those tourists in Venice, Barcelona and probably other European locations that make those places unvisitable. I´ve never took a flight, I woudn´t book a cruise, and I prefer to step back from my own dreams if I see that the pure amount of tourists overcharges a place I´d love to visit.
So I´ve never been to Venice and probably will never be, but I´m still dreaming of it.
What is your favourite place in Italy you would like to visit? And will you be able to make your dream come true?
I´m curious to read your personal stories, so please share them with us this week!


2 comments:
It is beautiful. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦
Happy Sunday
Italy sounds like a lovely country to visit
Much love
Post a Comment