Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Ocean

 
My card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art themed "Ocean" doesn´t show the ocean but two women enjoying the ocean view and a day at the beach. (Stamps are from Jane Davenport, Impression Obsession and Stampington.)

For me, holidays aren´t made of ocean memories but city scenes - this week I´ve already been to beautiful Leipzig and Essen with its great Courbet exhibition (this is why my card is a bit late) and will be in Dortmund and Berlin soon. Museums and cityscapes give me intellectual input, and big cities let me breathe more freely. I know that this isn´t a recipe for everyone, but it works for me.

2 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This card is beautiful. And everyone is unique, so whatever holidays make memories for you are all that matters. Finding joy in life is important.

Deann said...

Beautiful work as always. I love the poem to. Great job my friend.