Monday, May 04, 2009

Birdie ATC


Oh no, this is definitely NOT my day! When I returned from work, my internet access didn´t work, and now that I´ve finished my ATC for Helga´s weekly challenge (this week´s theme is "Celebrate the Birds"), my scanner denies to work before I´ve changed the yellow ink in the printer - what does "he" need it for if I only want to scan?? So instead of being late for the challenge, I can only show a (bad!) photo of my ATC and will upload the scan when I´ve been able to buy a new cartridge of yellow ink, grrrrr ....
-------------
Aaaah, now this scan is so much better than the photo!

9 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Sieht auch ohne Deine gelbe Farbpatrone super aus, Marion. Toll gewerkelt !

ute said...

ein richtiger Hingucker, gefällt mir gut

Marilyn Rock said...

I think this is a fine picture; it's a beautiful piece you did. I do fully understand the frustration with computers, printers and scanning. It just gets our blood boiling and it's also so timely when they decide to act up. Hang in there!

Helga said...

Oh, love your collage, Marion!! Love how you made the crown on the birdies head, so clever!

ramsam said...

A beautiful ATC! Nice job.

Laura Haviland said...

I love this and the colors.
The images are darling, so well put together.
Beautiful collage.
Hugs,Laura.

Amy said...

An amazing red...powerful and I love all of it!!! Such a creative and lovely piece to behold. It is fantastic!!

petrasart said...

Überall gibts im Moment Internetprobs...was ist nur los? Dein Kärtchen find ich auf jedenfall klasse gestaltet!!!

Margaret said...

I think it's a fab piece! the colour and texture show up really well in spite of your technical difficulties! Thank you for the stamp pad tip, I wasn't too happy with the quaity of what I was using so another reason to try a new brand!