Monday, October 19, 2009

Circle Grid

Have you noticed Helga´s new online class? It looks like fun! I´ve definitely have fun making my first piece: we were asked to make a grid on a large piece of paper and then use all round things we have at hand, which were in my case 1. a stencil, 2. postage stamps, 3. a polka dot paper, 4. an eyeball stamp, 5. rubbings/frottage of several coins like Euros, a Dollar, and a D-Mark, 6. circles punched from several papers, 7. two sizes of sequin waste used as a stencil, 8. a stamp of a clock and circles stamped with the lid of my glue stick, then I´ve added some painted circles, 9. a stamp of the earth.
Hey, this piece doesn´t have to look artistic, Helga said (and mine doesn´t), it´s all about playing!

4 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Marion; this is wonderful!!!!! I love circles! Terrific! How fun!

Gena Rose said...

Very cool circle grid!

Helga Strauss said...

Marion, great job on your circles and dots!!! Thanks so much for playing in this fun art challenge! : )

Trudi Sissons said...

very cool!!! What a great idea!