Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2009

The City Never Sleeps

Big Cities is this week´s theme for the TMTA challenge.
I´ve never been to the U. S. A., so my image of Chicago has been developed by watching gangster movies and reading modern American literature.
The eye in my ATC illustrates the city that never sleeps - something I connote with every big city in the world and that is a fascinating fact for me who´s living in a smaller town (280.000 inhabitants) nowadays but was born and raised in a big city.

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Its fabulous. The texture looks great as Marilyn has said. Great color too.

Limarea said...

Great atc, love the blue :)

Muckypup said...

Ooh. love your new header - it seems everyone is at it, Marsha has a new one too - maybe I shoud get busy too! Nice ATC too by the way.

LivArtNow said...

Love it!! the colours are fab!!

Linda

said...

Thank you so much for your vote over at Mind Wide Open. I am beyond flattered and honored.

Nancy B said...

Love those beautiful blues and the eye.