Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Made From Scrap


I´m sorry that I didn´t have the time to make something for Helga´s online class /blog challenge last week. But this week I needed a tag for a little gift, so I took her challenge to use only scraps that we have at hand as my inspiration. I have used the remains of an ARTchix collage sheet after I had cut out the pics, a used postage stamp that was lying on my desk, and a santa´s hat that I had stamped for another project but didn´t use it in the end. I added a word and had finished my tag.
I have used it for a baggie of self-made cookies.

And here I must show you a wonderful decoration I have found in a shop window in my street - I´ve taken the photo in the dark, so I´m sorry that it´s blurry, but I think you can see what I mean: The shop owner has used old coil springs of a tiny mattress as a frame to put some Christmas baubles on it - what a decorative idea!

1 comment:

Helga Strauss said...

Pretty tag, Marion! Thanks so much for playing in this fun art challenge! Loved the mattress springs decoration too, how neat!