Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Body is a Cage Blog Swap Update No. 4

It´s Tuesday again, so it´s time for another blog swap update!
And there´s some good news: Some envelopes have already arrived in my mailbox, I already received six of your entries. And if you haven´t sent your cards yet or haven´t started working on them, please keep in mind that your cards have to be in my hands before June 15, so you have four more weeks for them.
And here´s another link to finished cards from Lynda - please visit her blog and take a look and maybe leave her a comment if you like what you see.
I´ll send out a swap reminder to all participants on Thursday.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Wie herrlich, eine Katze, mein Lieblingstier.
Die ist richtig witzig und klasse gemacht.

Liebe Grüße

Barb said...

I am very much looking forward to this swap Marion and hope to receive one of yours this year.