Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Body is a Cage Blog Swap Update No. 4

It´s Tuesday again, so it´s time for another blog swap update!
And there´s some good news: Some envelopes have already arrived in my mailbox, I already received six of your entries. And if you haven´t sent your cards yet or haven´t started working on them, please keep in mind that your cards have to be in my hands before June 15, so you have four more weeks for them.
And here´s another link to finished cards from Lynda - please visit her blog and take a look and maybe leave her a comment if you like what you see.
I´ll send out a swap reminder to all participants on Thursday.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Wie herrlich, eine Katze, mein Lieblingstier.
Die ist richtig witzig und klasse gemacht.

Liebe Grüße

Marilyn Rock said...

Trying to return to Blogging now that my husband is home from hospital. I've missed your art! You've been busy! Love it all!

Barb said...

I am very much looking forward to this swap Marion and hope to receive one of yours this year.