Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Body is a Cage Blog Swap Update No. 6

Tuesday is Update Day, and our swap is really accelerating now that the deadline comes near!
Seven entries are already here, five more are finished and on their way to me, and I hope that all the others will also be here before June 15. I´ll send out a second reminder two weeks before the deadline which is on Thursday or Friday.
Today I have four links to some fantastic finished cards for you from Marsha, Glenda, Fiona, and Barb! Please visit their blogs and have a look at their gems, and it would be nice if you left a comment for them if you like what you see.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh Marion...this is my FAVOURITE one of yours!...I will keep my fingers crossed that he flies over the sea to a very happy recipient down under...LOL