Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

It´s Official

I´ve just recently finished reading a detective story set in Berlin and Prussia in the 1920s and 1930s, so I´ve been in the perfect mood when Marsha from Tumble Fish Studio at DeviantScrap.com came up with her new kit "It´s Official". Being someone who doesn´t like uniforms in any context, I love this kit though and couldn´t help seeing the humour in all these people trying to look important ... There are also tons of lovely ephemera, and all images come in png as well as jpg format.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with that super kit. Since I married a man in uniform, I guess you can tell uniforms turn me on! LOL

Eliza said...

This looks good Marion, it makes me smile and laugh you have one sence of humour. Love it.

Eliza

peggy gatto said...

Fun design!!!!
I just ordered this kit!