Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Time for a Break

If the world seems to turn upside down and you don´t know what to do first, it´s time to turn off your computer, radio, TV etc. and just sit down and enjoy the silence - then it´s time for a break.
I use this collage as a screen saver on my computer right now, and it reminds me to take time for myself every day. "Time" is this week´s theme for the Three Muses challenge, and this is my contribution.
(all images used are from Deviant Scrap´s collab kit "Somerset ColorSplash")

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is beautiful. I love the font.

Anonymous said...

Stunning art. That chair looks so inviting...LOL xx

Deborah Verhoeven said...

This is a beautiful piece of work.

indybev said...

What a peaceful screensaver! Before I retired, when I was in a very pressured job, I used to take time every week to sit in quiet and allow my batteries to recharge. It works! Thanks for sharing, Marion.

Taluula said...

A stunning piece, my friend, and the perfect screensaver to remind you to take time out. Bravo.

Barbara B. said...

Das ist eine ganz besonders schöne Karte zum Thema. Gefällt mir sehr

TG said...

Love the mood and the subtle coloring.

~*~Patty S said...

Very wise and beautiful too dear Marion!
oxo