Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Home is my Castle Swap - all returns received

Hi all, here´s just a note that all return envelopes have arrived now after more than three weeks - one has even been missent to Malaysia but found its right way finally! And did I already tell you that the last envelope I´ve been waiting for before swapping them all out finally arrived but took 6 1/2 weeks to get here because it was held up in the customs in Hamburg?
If you haven´t received a thank you note for one of your ATCs, you should have a look at our Pinterest swap board because I´ve noted that two of you left their thank yous there instead of writing personal emails.
Here´s one more thank you from me to all of you for making this swap such a fun one, and I hope I´ll see you all again next year.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Superschööön...

Ich bin hin und weg :-)


Liebe Grüße

creativelenna said...

superb swap, thank you Marion!