Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Announcing my 8th Annual Blog Swap: Bird People!

Yes, it´s that time of the year again: time for my Annual ATC Blog Swap! This year´s theme is Bird People, and I hope you´ll be inspired by it!
The idea is to mix birds and people to create bird people creatures. Here are a few samples from my old photo files that might give you a hint what all this is about - these are NOT my ATCs for this swap (though you´ll find a few of the creatures revisited on my new ATCs):
                                                                                                       As always, you can use any technique you like - you can stamp, collage, draw, sew, or work digitally (if you use at least one tactile element). You can use ready-made bird people from stamps or collage sheets, or you make new creatures yourself.
 For the very first time, this swap will be a sponsored one which means that there´ll be a giveaway - watch out for my next update for the details!
 Please sign up via personal email (just click on the link in the sidebar) and let me know your snail mail address. There´s no sign up date.


Then send 3 ATCs to my address (that I´ll send you when I answer your email) so that I receive them before June 1, 2014.
 As always, you´ll find updates on my blog with links to all participants´ ATCs. So when you´ve finished your ATCs, please send me an email with the link to the place where you´ve posted them online, and I´ll add that link to my next update so that everyone can go to your blog or other website to have a look at your artwork. And we´ll have a Pinterest board again as a swap gallery for all to visit and comment.
 I´ll send out invitations to all previous participants, but this swap is open to all my visitors. Have fun creating!

12 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Count me in Marion...LOVE this one.

Barb said...

Woo-Hoo!! So looking forward to this wonderful swap! Thanx again for the invite my friend.

Unknown said...

count me in Marion! love your swaps... I'm there with bells on.. which will scare the birds away.. ok.. removing bells.. nodding quietly lol

Glenda said...

I am in again Marion, cant wait for the personal invite LOL, don't want to miss out.
hugs Glenda

Lucy said...

Would love to join in!
Regards Lucy Leatham Australia

Lululiz said...

I'd love to join the swap as well (I can't get your email link to work). Liz x

Martina said...

Grandiose Beispiele, die Du da vorgelegt hast, liebe Marion!
Herzlichen Dank für Deine Mail. Höchstwahrscheinlich werde ich mich wieder beteiligen.....bis zum 01.06.14 ist ja noch ein wenig Zeit.
Hab einen schönen Sonntag, meine Liebe.
Grüße von MARTINA

Unknown said...

Oh wow Marion I would love to play!

Dagmar said...

Eine super Idee und ein Klasse Thema - da werde ich gern versuchen dabei zu sein. Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

Karla B said...

Hi!I'd like to participate but I couldn't get your email link to work.
Have a magical day!
Karla B

Michele said...

oh i love this idea and i am eager to play. i could not get the email me link to work either -- is there another way to get in touch? xo

Anonymous said...

These are so cool, lobe your style