Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bird People Blog Swap Update No. 6

It´s time for our weekly swap update, and today I have an ATC for you that I´ve made with an image from Catnip Designs, a real postage stamp and rubber stamps from Red Lead and Stampington - hope you´ll like it!

I`ve had some more sign-ups lately so that now we´re 37 participants from 9 different countries!
21 envelopes have already been in my mailbox, and I hope that the others will arrive in time before June 1st - I´ll then draw the winners of the coupons for the Hidden Vintage Studios shop that Tracey so generously gives away, and I hope to be able to swap out all the cards soon after that date.

Today I have some more links to finished ATCs for you from Solvey, Michele, and Dale 1, 2, 3, 4). Please have a look at them and don´t forget to leave comments there or on our swap board on Pinterest.

Only 2 1/2 weeks are left before all cards have to be in my hands, so if you´re not from Europe, please put your cards in the mail NOW!

5 comments:

Lululiz said...

I can't imagine what it must be like to have all those fabulous ATCs on your table. All those amazing little works of art in one place. WOW.

johanna said...

diese wellensittichkarte ist einfach genial! gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut!

Jo Murray said...

You must be having fun opening packages. Such treasures! Love that budgie.

fairyrocks said...

Love your bird theme ATC's. The way you uses your stamps, is genius. Thanks for popping by, keep smiling and creating

ULKAU said...

Sehr cooles ATC!
LG Ulrike