Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bird People Blog Swap Update No. 7

My ATC for this week´s swap update was made with a gelli print background, an image from Itkupilli, a stamp from Lost Coast Designs, and a hat brad. Hope you like it!

Our swap is coming to an end, and as there´s only one week left before all cards are due to be in my hands, your entries keep arriving in my mailbox. Some have been in the mail for a while now but haven´t arrived yet, but if you´ve let me know when you´ve sent them, I´ll wait for them! (Right now, I´m waiting for 9 more envelopes, and some of you haven´t even sent me the link to your finished ATCs.)

As I can´t show you the fabulous ATCs from Lucy and Brigitte (as they aren´t able to post their ATCs), I only have one new link this week to Sandy´s fabulous cards for you. They arrived in my mailbox today, and I really love them!
Last week I´ve sent out another swap reminder to those of you who haven´t contacted me after signing up, but not all of you have answered my email - if you read this, please do or I´ll have to delete your name from the swap list.
I know that some of you are Queens of last minute, so I don´t worry too much about receiving your links and envelopes if you´re from Germany ... but if you´re not, it´s too late now to send your entry.

2 comments:

Mescrap said...

Oops...seems mine still on the way since May 2.

ULKAU said...

Danke Marion für dieses schöne Kärtchen von dir,
es hat mir beim ersten Anschauen schon gefallen!
Eben habe ich meine Bird-People Post von dir erhalten und freue mich total über deine Auswahl.
Alle Kreativen haben bereits eine Danke-Mail bekommen.
LG Ulrike