Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Cats (or Dogs?)

No, I don´t have a cat - the only pets I´ve ever had were canaries when I was a child. Nowadays I feel lucky when a couple accepts the bird house on my balcony ... But I also like dogs and cats (though I´m allergic). I´ve often thought about the way they see us humans and the world and what´s going on in their brains. Are you a cat person or do you prefer dogs, and why?
I´ve made this card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Cats" - maybe you´d like to join the challenge!?

7 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A perfect gentleman cat-such a great whimsical postcard Marion!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I love your card. It is well designed. I like cats and dogs. I also wonder what they think of us humans. :-)

Mandy Chilvers said...

fabulous Marion. interesting to hear of your childhood and also your allergy. i too am allergic to dogs... i didn't know this until i had them lol now i have to take medication daily to be ok.

Katrin said...

Ich habe auch kaum Tiere zum Stempeln ... (außer von Tim Holtz *lol*) - aber Dein Collage-Kater ist einfach nur cool! Gefällt mir. ;-)

Deann said...

This is lovely I adore the shadow cats you have creates ...a wonderful postcard thanks for playing.

indybev said...

I love your happy cat card. ALL cats think they're extraordinary, I think. We have two --- or perhaps I should say they have us!

Debbie said...

I am a cat person, for sure. I’m sorry you can’t have furry animals. Cats are such a joy. Mine are sweet babies, and very affectionate.

I do like your cat card. Your gentleman cat brings my sweet Winston to mind, who passed last year. We had named him Winston because he was a black and white, and looked quite formal—like Winston Churchill.

Debbie